this is me...imperfect

on this blog i tend not to capitalize things. i know it really upsets some people, but this is my rant blog. this is the trials and tribulations (i.e. randomness) of my life, and so this is the only place i get to be lazy about something...i'm not perfect, please bear with me.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

…Spilt Milk…

Tears are always spilling over unbroken seals
Take the blame
Feel the fear of your endless shame
Thoughts that things might never change
And once again the voices in your head
Those words stating, “what’s the point”
It’s a hole unable to be filled
Dug deep with pessimism
And never buried
Open trenches with piles of dirt
And I just want to sleep head to chest
A heart beating stronger than mine ever will
My vice
To be saved by someone I could love

06.04.08

No comments: