this is me...imperfect

on this blog i tend not to capitalize things. i know it really upsets some people, but this is my rant blog. this is the trials and tribulations (i.e. randomness) of my life, and so this is the only place i get to be lazy about something...i'm not perfect, please bear with me.

Friday, August 17, 2007

BRM 560




hate slow drivers in the fast lane...if you know you can't pass the person to the right of you get out of my way!

chicken ,broccoli, and wedges: heavenly paradise.

i've come to the realization that i'm about to have a serious love affair with diet dr. pepper. being a self proclaimed addict of its sugary version, i've found it's good, if not better, than the original. mmm yum yum. so the weekends around the corner and i can't even comprehend what it will bring (well except for the pow wow my mom and i are attending at mystic lake).
nothing is set in stone. but whatever it is i hope its brings gifts of alcohol and hot guys...though i doubt the hot boys. lately nothing around besides guys trying to look cuter in their girl jeans than i do: NOT OK. we females have to keep the hotness on that end of things, to ourselves...

No comments: